Selling a Home with HRG
Selling your home is an incredibly involved process – much more so than most people realize. Some agents (and people who want to sell their home by owner) think that all they need to do is stick a sign in the yard and wait for the buyer to show up. This is not the philosophy of Herron Realty Group. We work very hard to market and sell your home, making sure you get the best price possible.
In today’s market, it is important to properly position your house through the MLS and online media. We are able to effectively market and sell your home as well as, or better than the big brokerages. This is because we utilize the latest technology to get the word out about your home. If there is a buyer looking for a home that matches the features your house offers, we will find them!
From the very first meeting we will begin to work on selling your home. Some of this includes:
- Listening to and understanding your needs
- Analyzing the market and your home to determine the best list price and providing a full market analysis
- Providing consultation on how to properly and effectively position your home for showings
- Competition tour in the neighborhood – we will tour houses on the market that are competing with yours. We encourage you to join us so you can also understand your competition first hand
- Agent tour and exposure with area agents and area brokerages
- Direct marketing to local area agents and brokerages
- MLS exposure
- Professional photography of your home
- Syndication of your home’s listing to over 900 websites – including, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and the “big” brokerage house websites
- Full color marketing materials
- Advertising Services
- Exposure on HRGDallas.com, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
- Managing showings and feedback
- Large network of connections among other agents and the community
- Navigating negotiations and inspections
- Coordinating with the buyers’ agent and the title company
We would love the opportunity to discuss selling your home. Please call us at 214-704-9225 or contact us with our online form. Additionally you can email one of our agents directly.